Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Past 1

... of childish hope & fragile dreams.

You wish for them to see you, too see how much you've grown
You wish for them to realise, you're doing well on your own
You want to make him proud, you've been trying for so long
Isnt it all you've wanted, to feel like you belong?

It pains me to understand, that i'm quite useless to you
All i can do is urge you on, sometimes that makes me blue
I know your passion for ---- how much you want to soar
I pray there never comes a day, you wont need me anymore

I desperately cling to your words, when you say you love me too
Its what keeps my heart together, its my superglue
I may be insecure, so much that i feel sick
But in time i will be strong, no longer will i be weak

It might not mean much to you, but to me you're doing well
Seeing you trying so hard everyday, it makes my heart swell
I'm not the perfect girlfriend, i know how much thats true
But all i know for sure, i want to keep being with you.

So please dont ever tell me, i'm no longer in your heart
Your words would surely kill me, their edge sharp like a dart
I told you i'll be waiting, i will be here for you
I will not give up, please dont give up on me too.

Kuroneko 2007

No comments: