Sunday, September 2, 2007

HURT

There are these questions within my mind
In the murky depths its been left behind
The answers I know I will never get
Here in my world filled with regret

Anger, resentment, maybe hatred too
These are the feelings I have for you
Though we just started out as friends
Now its something I cannot understand

My life is hell and I think you know
Never in my life have I sunk so low
They say its depression but thats just a word
To describe what I'm feeling which is so much HURT

I've never been hurt before but now I see
There are things in life that can never be
And just the other day someone said to me
"If you love somebody you must set them free"

But its much easier to say than ever to do
Which is maybe why its hard forgetting you
Still life goes on as the wise would say
I just hope tomorrow is worth the pain today

by
Fr33L4nC3r, 2002

No comments: